Pure Nicotine Salt
* Product Name: Pure Nicotine Salt
* Brand Name: Xi’an Taima
* Purity: ≥99.50%
* Nicotine(Potentiometric Titration): 32.20%
* Appearance: White Solid
* Insoluble Impurities: ≤0.5% (Qualified)
* Decomposition Temperature: 180℃-220℃ (Qualified)
* Melting Point: 90℃≥X≥60℃ (Qualified)
Xian Taima is proud to announce that we are one of the largest flavour manufacturers in the world to create a product tailored to our customers needs. Through its use of highly advanced technologies and energy efficient business practices they have been leading the way in providing vape specific concentrate flavour for over 9 years! Our goal is to provide ejuice manufacturers with consistent purity levels as close highest concentrate as humanly possible.
What is Nicotine Salt? Health Nicotine Salt
Nicotine Salt is the form of nicotine found in tobacco leaves. Unlike the nicotine ordinarily used in e-juice, these salts aren’t just nicotine; they’re compounds containing nicotine and another organic components. This could be in combination with one or more of the other chemicals in tobacco leaves, but the result is the same – a more stable molecule is formed.
The form of nicotine ordinarily used in e-liquid is called “freebase” nicotine. This is nicotine not bonded to anything else, and is generally considered preferable for vaping and other purposes because it’s a more “volatile” (i.e. easily vaporized) form of nicotine.
In fact, the tobacco industry went to considerable effort to increase how much nicotine is in a cigarette. A major contributing factors to the success of Marlboro cigarettes, because Philip Morris was the pioneer of this successful approach.
Benefits of Nicotine Salt
Taking a step away from the science of nicotine salt e-juice, what does this all mean for you as a user? Why should you try nicotine salts rather than just sticking to ordinary freebase nicotine juice?
- You’ll get more nicotine, more quickly:In general, nicotine salts formed using a suitable acid and paired with the right sort of device seem to get nicotine to your blood more quickly.
- You can use higher-nicotine juices:You don’t need to consume 10 mL of e-juice per day if you can have a 60 mg/ml e-juice instead of a 6 mg/mL one.
- Nicotine salt e-juice has a longer shelf-life:Nicotine salts are more stable than freebase nicotine, which means that nicotine salt e-juice will last longer in storage without the nicotine degrading.
- You don’t need a powerful device:Nicotine salt e-liquids are more efficient at getting you nicotine, so you don’t need to compensate with a 150 W box mod – a simple, tiny device can be just as satisfied.